About NITI Aayog
NITI Ayog Internship Program 2023 : NITI Aayog is developing itself as a state-of-the-art resource center with the necessary knowledge and skills that will enable it to act with speed, promote research and innovation, provide strategic policy vision for the government, and deal with contingent issues.
It is supported by an attached office, the Development Monitoring and Evaluation Organisation (DMEO), a flagship initiative, Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), and an autonomous body, the National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development (NILERD).
Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- UG students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of the 2nd year/4th semester of the bachelor’s degree course, secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in the 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of first-year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or pursuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission to higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that they have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
- The period between the month of declaration of the result of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed 6 (Six) months e.g. if the result is declared in the month of June then he/she can apply for the internship beginning in the month of December.
- At least 6 (Six) weeks but not exceeding 6 (Six) months.
- Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
- A certificate regarding the successful completion of the internship shall be issued by the Adviser of the concerned Subject Division.
Domains/Areas Available for Internship
- Data Management and Analysis
- Education/Human Resources Development
- Energy Sector
- Foreign Trade/Commerce
- Health, Nutrition, Women & Child Development
- Infrastructure connectivity
- Mass Communications and Social Media
- Mining Sector
- Natural Resources, Environment & Forests
- Programme Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project appraisal and management
- Public Finances/Budget
- Public Private Partnership
- Rural Development and SDGs
- Science and Technology
- Skill Development & Employment
- Social justice and empowerment
- Sports and Youth Development
- Tourism and culture
- Urbanization/smart city
- Water Resources
How to Apply?
Step -1: Click on the below Apply Now Link .
Step-2:Then You will be redirected to the NITI Ayog Internship page.
Step-3: Then you have to fill the form and then submit it .
✅APPLY NOW : Click Here